Mar 5, 2015
Corruption in Government Procurement
- Thursday, Jul 12, 2001
On Thursday, July 12, the Scholl Chair convened a Workshop on Corruption in Government Procurement, the second in CSIS's series on Corruption, Counterfeiting, and Cyberfraud.
- Helen Sutch - Sector Manager, Public Sector Group, Department of Poverty Reduction and Economic Management, World Bank;
- Michael Woscoboinik - Office of the General Counsel, Inter-American Development Bank;
- John Ellis - USTR-WTO Affairs; and
- Miguel Schloss - Executive Director for Latin America, Transparency International led the group's discussion.
Find More On:
Trade and Economics
Trade and Economics - Related Congressional Testimonies
Trade and Economics - Related Multimedia
- AudioAudio: Creating Shared Value - Keynote Panel: “Leveraging Shared Value as a Catalyst for Development”Mar 3, 2015
- VideoVideo: Creating Shared Value - Keynote Panel: “Leveraging Shared Value as a Catalyst for Development”Mar 3, 2015