U.S. Cyber Challenge: Can We Catch Up?
- Monday, Jul 27, 2009
CSIS is hosting a luncheon called “U.S. Cyber Challenge – Can we catch up?”. This luncheon is part of a larger initiative called the U.S. Cyber Challenge - a program designed to encourage young people to develop the aptitude and skills to become the core of a strong cybersecurity community moving forward.
- Richard Schaeffer, Director, Information Assurance, National Security Agency
- Steven D. Shirley, Executive Director, Cyber Crime Center (DC3), Department of Defense
- S. Sanford Schlitt, Vice Chairman of the Board for Aerospace Education
- Greg White, Professor of Computer Science at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Director of the Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security
- Peter Fonash, Acting Director of the National Cybersecurity Dvision (NCSD), U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Please send your RSVP to email@example.com with your name, title, and affiliation.
Longworth House Office Building
Find More On:
Technology - Related Publications
CommentaryDec 18, 2013
NewsletterDec 18, 2013
Technology - Related Events
Dec 16, 2013
Dec 10, 2013
Technology - Related Multimedia
- AudioDec 16, 2013
- VideoVideo: Trade and Technology as Drivers of Prosperity: A Conversation with UNIDO Director General Li YongDec 12, 2013