U.S. Cyber Challenge: Can We Catch Up?
- Monday, Jul 27, 2009
CSIS is hosting a luncheon called “U.S. Cyber Challenge – Can we catch up?”. This luncheon is part of a larger initiative called the U.S. Cyber Challenge - a program designed to encourage young people to develop the aptitude and skills to become the core of a strong cybersecurity community moving forward.
- Richard Schaeffer, Director, Information Assurance, National Security Agency
- Steven D. Shirley, Executive Director, Cyber Crime Center (DC3), Department of Defense
- S. Sanford Schlitt, Vice Chairman of the Board for Aerospace Education
- Greg White, Professor of Computer Science at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Director of the Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security
- Peter Fonash, Acting Director of the National Cybersecurity Dvision (NCSD), U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Please send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, and affiliation.
Longworth House Office Building
Find More On:
Technology - Related Publications
Critical QuestionsSep 16, 2014
CommentaryAug 26, 2014
Technology - Related Events
Nov 7, 2014
Oct 22, 2014Defense and Security, International Security, Homeland Security, Economic Development and Reconstruction, Demography, Energy and Climate Change, Markets and Trends, Security and Climate Change, Global Health, Human Rights, Technology, Trade and Economics, Global Trends and Forecasting, Global Strategy, Regional Analysis, Governance, Development Policy, Global Prosperity, Global Health Diplomacy
Technology - Related Congressional Testimonies
Technology - Related Multimedia
- HighlightsOct 29, 2014
- AudioOct 22, 2014
DURATION: 01:52:55Defense and Security, International Security, Acquisition and Resources, Homeland Security, Economic Development and Reconstruction, Demography, Energy and Climate Change, Markets and Trends, Technology, Trade and Economics, Global Trends and Forecasting, Global Strategy, Regional Analysis, Technology Policy, Development Policy