Covering every corner of the world's most populous region, the CSIS Asia Team provides insightful analysis and develops innovative policy solutions for the Asian century.
CSIS' Asia portfolio includes six programs focused on specific areas within the region:
- Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative
- Freeman Chair in China Studies
- Japan Chair
- Korea Chair
- Pacific Partners Iniatiative
- Simon Chair in Political Economy
- Sumitro Chair for Southeast Asian Studies
- Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies
Asia also features heavily in the work of other CSIS programs including:
- Defense and National Security Group
- Energy and National Security Program
- Global Aging Initiative
- Global Health Policy Center
Follow the CSIS Asia Programs on social media:
The Japan Chair on Twitter – @JapanChair
The Korea Chair on Twitter – @CSISKoreaChair
The Pacific Partners Initiative on Twitter – @PacPartnersDC
The Simon Chair in Political Economy on Twitter – @CSISEcon
The Sumitro Chair in Southeast Asia Studies on Twitter – @SoutheastAsiaDC
The Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies on Twitter – @CSISIndiaChair
Like the Freeman Chair in China Studies on Facebook
Like the Korea Chair on Facebook
Like the Pacific Partners Initiative on Facebook
Like the Sumitro Chair for Southeast Asia Studies on Facebook
Like the Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies on Facebook
Creating an enduring consultative mechanism for EU-U.S. cooperation in the Asia Pacific.
A series of high level conferences that bring U.S. and Asia Pacific leaders together to discuss their bilateral relationships, one country at a time.
The CSIS Indonesia Initiative seeks to enhance U.S. understanding of Indonesia.
Bringing clarity to this complex region, The South China Sea in High Resolution examines the geopolitical, economic, and legal issues arising from territorial and maritime disputes in the sea.
The U.S.-Australia Speaker Series seeks to spotlight the enduring ties and common interests between the United States and Australia.
Made possible by BHP Billiton.
Real-time conversations between fellows from CSIS and Australia's Lowy Institute for International Policy on the foreign policy topics that matter to Washington and Canberra.
There has never been as great a need for a serious and sustained policy discussion on Asia in Washington. Join that discussion on our blog.
- AudioAudio: The Banyan Tree Leadership Forum with Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, Indonesian Presidential AdviserDec 9, 2014
- VideoVideo: The Banyan Tree Leadership Forum with Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, Indonesian Presidential AdviserDec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014
Oct 3, 2014