- About Burke Chair
- About Dr. Anthony H. Cordesman
- Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Defense Budget
- Energy and Security
- Europe and NATO
- Iraq and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
- Lessons of War
- Military Balance
- Saudi Arabia, the GCC, and the Gulf
- Terrorism and Counterinsurgency
- U.S. and Iranian Strategic Competition
- U.S. Strategic and Defense Efforts
Burke Chair on Arab-Israeli Conflict
Burke Chair reports on the Arab-Israeli Conflict provide updated analyses on the ongoing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, and the state of relations among Middle East countries.
These studies focus on the tactical, strategic, and policy issues surrounding the Middle East conflict, as well as analysis on current events in the region.