- Significant Cyber Events
- Cyber Threat Information Sharing
- Cyber Policy Task Force
- Internet of Things
- China Institute of Contemporary International Relations (CICIR)
- Threat and Response: Combating Advanced Attacks and Cyber-Espionage
- Other Projects on Cybersecurity
- Space Policy
- Technology and Innovation
Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency
The CSIS Cybersecurity Commission was formed to provide advice to the 44th president on the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy.
The CSIS Cybersecurity Commission provided findings and recommendations to secure cyberspace in the 44th Presidency, and to help guide policy-making. It called for immediate action. The new administration has cybersecurity high on its agenda and it is making a serious effort to take what has already been done and improve our national cyber posture. But there is much to be done. Building cybersecurity will be a long-term effort.
Commission members produced four reports:
- "Securing Cyberspace for the 44th Presidency," released on December 8, 2008.
- "Twenty Important Controls for Effective Cyber Defense and FISMA Compliance," released on August 10, 2009
- "A Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity," released on November 15, 2010
- "Cybersecurity Two Years Later - Measuring Progress"
In the News
ReutersBy Matt Spetalnick and Michael MartinaSep 28, 2015
Associated PressBy Paul Wiseman and Ken DilanianSep 26, 2015