- CSIS Mourns Guy Ben-Ari (1973-2013)
- Current Issues
- Defense Industrial Base and Acquisition
- European Defense Integration
- Federal Contracting and Contractors
- Organizing for a Complex World
- Space Industrial Base
- U.S. Defense Export Control Regulations
- Wall Street and the Pentagon
- DoD Contracts Report
Defense Industrial Base and Acquisition
The Defense Industrial Base and Acquisition project focuses on assessing the health of the U.S. defense industry and analyzing the U.S. defense acquisition process.
The Defense Industrial Base and Acquisition project focuses on two key areas:
- Undertaking wide-ranging, collaborative assessments of the health of the defense industry as a foundation for an effective U.S. defense industrial policy.
- Critically analyzing the U.S. defense acquisition process to provide practical recommendations for improving this process.
- AudioDec 19, 2013
- VideoDec 19, 2013
NewsletterMay 29, 2014
NewsletterMay 9, 2014