- Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group
- U.S. Defense and National Security
- Harold Brown Chair in Defense Policy Studies
- Project on Nuclear Issues
- Missile Defense Project
- Proliferation Prevention Program
- Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Program
- Program on Crisis, Conflict, and Cooperation
- Global Trends: Seven Revolutions
- Defense Budget Analysis
- Military Fellows
- Military Strategy Forum
- For Your Situational Awareness
- International Security Program Archived Projects
- CSIS and SeaPort-E
Military Strategy Forum
CSIS hosts a series of senior military and civilian leaders from across the Department of Defense to present their unique insights and vision on the direction of U.S. national security and defense policy.
Made Possible by Rolls Royce North America.
The Military Strategy Forum is an on-the-record, discussion series organized by CSIS and sponsored by Rolls-Royce North America. The Forum hosts senior Department of Defense and military service leaders who present their insights and vision on the direction of U.S. national security and defense policy. These events attract an audience of select Washington-area senior officials and officers, corporate executives, defense journalists, the media, and expert analysts.
Recordings of the past on the record Military Strategy Forums are available in the CSIS Military Strategy Forum collection iTunes U. Subscribe there to automatically download the lastest event.
Military Strategy Forums
In April 2009, with the generous support of Rolls Royce North America, the Center for Strategic and International Studies launched the Military Strategy Forum (MSF) summer series on the Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR).
CSIS has a long history of hosting defense leaders at part of our Militrary Strategy Forum. Prior to the summer of 2009 these events were not recorded and were off the record.
- AudioAudio: Military Strategy Forum: General David M. Rodriguez on "AFRICOM: Strategic Opportunities and Challenges"Jan 27, 2015
- VideoVideo: Military Strategy Forum: General David M. Rodriguez on "AFRICOM: Strategic Opportunities and Challenges"Jan 26, 2015