- Defense 360
- Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group
- Defense Budget Analysis
- Project on Nuclear Issues
- Proliferation Prevention Program
- Global Security Forum
- Missile Defense Project
- Global Threats and Regional Stability
- Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Program
- Strategic Futures
- Trilateral Dialogue on Nuclear Issues
- Military Fellows
- Harold Brown Chair in Defense Policy Studies
- Asia Rebalance 2025
- For Your Situational Awareness
- Smart Women, Smart Power
- Event Series
- International Security Program Archived Projects
Nuclear Scholars Initiative
The Nuclear Scholars Initiative aims to provide top graduate students and young professionals from around the country with a unique venue to interact and dialogue with senior experts on nuclear weapons issues.
Each year PONI selects roughly 25 young individuals to comprise the Nuclear Scholars Initiative. the class of Nuclear Scholars participate in a six-month professional development and mentorship program during which they attend monthly workshops and prepare research projects under the guidance of senior experts in the field.
The Nuclear Scholars Initiative is a great way for up-and-comers in the field to add depth and breadth to their understanding of nuclear weapons issues and to publish their original work.
ReportAug 25, 2015
ReportJan 9, 2014