- Capacity and Resolve: Foreign Assessments of U.S. Power
- Critical Questions for 2013
- Resource Pages
- Pivot Points: Kim Jong Il's Death
- Pivot Points: Resources on the Death of Osama Bin Laden
- Pivot Points: 2011 Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami
- Pivot Points: Resources on the Unrest in Libya
- Pivot Points: Resources on the Turmoil in the Middle East
- Nuclear Security Summit
- Pivot Points: President Obama's Trip to Asia and G20 Summit
- Pivot Points: Resources on Chinese President Hu Jintao's State Visit
- Pivot Points: The Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR)
- President Obama's Inaugural Asia Trip
- President Obama's Trip to Prague
- President Obama’s Afghanistan Strategy Announcement
- President Obama’s Trip to Russia, the G8, and Ghana
- President Obama’s Trip to the North American Leaders Summit
- Resources on 2010 QDR
- Resources on Copenhagen Summit
- Resources on Multilateral Engagement in the Asia-Pacific Region Speech
- Resources on the Earthquake in Haiti
Pivot Points: The Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR)
Key resources on the first ever Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review
For the release of the first Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR), CSIS has assembled a host of resources to put this new document into greater context. These resources include written commentaries and multimedia featuring CSIS scholars. There are additional related publications, events, multimedia, and scholars that can be found using the links in the upper left hand column of this page or the right of this page.
- J. Stephen Morrison and Lisa Carty of the Global Health Policy Center reflect on Secretary Clinton's launch of the QDDR.
- Dan Runde of the Project on Prosperity and Development writes about the focus on partnerships in the QDDR.
- Gerald Hyman of the Hills Program on Governance argues that new development approaches in the QDDR are important.
- Johanna Nesseth Tuttle and Kristin Wedding of the Global Food Security Project write about the implications of the QDDR for global food security.
- Robert D. Lamb of the Post-conflict Reconstruction Project writes about the QDDR and the future of diplomacy.
- Katherine E. Bliss of the Global Water Policy Project writes about the water policy implications of the QDDR.
- Sarah O. Ladislaw of the Energy and National Security Program on the climate change implications of the QDDR.
Interview with Gerald Hyman of the Hills Program on Governance and former Congressman Jim Kolbe on the need to revitalize USAID.
Download (Right-Click and Save)
Anne-Marie Slaughter, Director of Policy Planning, U.S. Department of State, delivers the closing keynote at a recent CSIS event, "Entrepreneurship in Challenging Times."
- HighlightsDec 9, 2010
- HighlightsAudio: Interview with Michael Levett, Senior Director and Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, CDC Development SolutionsNov 19, 2010
CommentaryDec 17, 2010
CommentaryDec 16, 2010
Nov 19, 2010
Nov 18, 2010