- About Us
- Staff and Associates
- Pacific Forum Board of Governors
- Calendar of Events
- Young Leaders Program
- Hawaii Asia-Pacific Affairs Leadership Program
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Honolulu International Forum
- The History of the Pacific Forum CSIS
- Contact Us
- Support Pacific Forum
Pacific Forum CSIS offers full and part-time non-paid internships in the fall, spring, and summer for undergraduates, advanced students, and recent graduates who are interested in gaining practical experience at an international think tank. Internships are offered in a variety of fields.
Applicants are encouraged to apply between one and three months in advance of their desired start date and must be eligible to work in the United States. Non-US citizens or permanent residents must already be in possession of a valid F1 or J1 visa at the time of their application. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an internship, please complete the following and email your application package to Jesslyn Cheong:
- Internship Application Form
- Resume or CV
- One-page writing sample explaining your career goals.