- About Us
- Staff and Associates
- Pacific Forum Board of Governors
- Calendar of Events
- Young Leaders Program
- Hawaii Asia-Pacific Affairs Leadership Program
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Honolulu International Forum
- The History of the Pacific Forum CSIS
- Contact Us
- Support Pacific Forum
Pacific Forum CSIS offers full and part-time non-paid internships in the fall, spring, and summer for undergraduates, advanced students, and recent graduates who are interested in gaining practical experience at an international think tank. Internships are offered in a variety of fields.
Applicants are encouraged to apply between one and three months in advance of their desired start date and must be eligible to work in the United States. Non-US citizens or permanent residents must already be in possession of a valid F1 or J1 visa at the time of their application. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an internship, please complete the following and email your application package to Jesslyn Cheong:
- Internship Application Form
- Resume or CV
- One-page writing sample explaining your career goals.
The two-person development team at the Pacific Forum CSIS is accepting internship applications for a highly motivated self-starter to participate in a three- to six-month internship. The selected intern will gain practical, industry-relevant experience in:
- Non-profit fundraising
- Event planning and execution
- Social media strategy and management
- Email marketing
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent writer
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrate a sense of professionalism
An interest or background in international affairs is helpful, but not essential. For questions about this internship, please email email@example.com.