WIIS has a long tradition of working closely with organizations that have a shared interest in promoting gender diversity and women’s leadership opportunities within their ranks and in their programs. Although significant progress has been made over the past decade, women still remain underrepresented in decision-making roles across international peace and security fields, and gender awareness has not yet been mainstreamed throughout this community. Collaborations across sectors and organizations are essential to close these gaps.
Institutional/Non-Profit Membership packages are designed for 501(c)(3) organizations, as well as government institutions, and multilateral organizations to establish formal linkages with the WIIS network and to engage in our activities as strategic partners. Membership is a unique way to support women’s participation in the international security field, provide opportunities for the professional development and advancement of employees, and enhance the visibility of your organization nationally and globally within the WIIS network.
Institutional/Non-Profit membership includes:
- Inclusion of employees in the WIIS global network of over 7,000, providing access to a broad spectrum of professional contacts and mentors;
- Participation in WIIS mentoring and professional development events;
- Ability to access and advertise in weekly events listserv and the JobsHotline, which provides information on position openings, and other professional opportunities, as well as WIIS social media sites;
- Posting of organizational name, logo, and link to company website on WIIS website;
- Valuable linkages to your organization’s diversity and gender initiatives;
- Leadership development opportunities for emerging leaders in your organization;
- Inclusion of senior organization leaders in exclusive events with decision-makers from public and private sectors;
- Priority attendance to panel discussions, conferences, workshops, and seminars on cutting-edge international topics;
- Opportunities to partner with WIIS on specific projects and events.
For more information on Institutional/Non-Profit Membership and Partnership Opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the WIIS Network
Join the WIIS network to get the latest updates from WIIS, network with other WIIS members, and more.
Go to http://wiisnetwork.org/ join the network.
Make a Gift to WIIS
Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To contribute by mail, please complete and mail the CSIS donation form.